Install

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Mon Jan 13 18:54:04 CET 2003

 From what I know, there is currently no way of installing Nagios on a
Windows machine.  It has not been ported to Windows, and I believe there
are no plans to.  However, if you have a non-Windows box you can run
Nagios on (Linux, Solaris, BSD, etc), you can still monitor Windows
machines through NSClient.  It's a daemon that runs on a Windows box and
there's plugin called check_nt that is called from your monitoring
servet to talk to it and get status information.

Russell Scibetti

Ronen Abramson wrote:

>A friend of mine told me about Nagios for monitoring
>server.  I was just wondering in there a way to
>install the software on Windows NT or Windows 2000.
>
>Thank You

Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.
http://www.quadrix.com