statusmap and trends

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Mon Jan 13 17:56:10 CET 2003

I've just gotten statusmap and trends.cgi working, sort of.

Both web pages come up but neither produces an image correctly.  The
image map is there and if I move the mouse around on it I get the popups
but the map graphic itself isn't there.  I just see the default icon you
get when an image is missing on a web page.

here is the httpd. error log

[Mon Jan 13 11:55:14 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: statusmap.cgi, referer:
http://localhost/nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi?host=all
[Mon Jan 13 11:55:14 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi: relocation error:
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi: undefined symbol: gdImagePng,
referer: http://localhost/nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi?host=all

thanks,

Jeff