nagios.cmd

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Mon Jan 13 17:09:03 CET 2003

The proper approach to this is:

1) create the group 'nagiocmd' (note that it's not 'nagioscmd')
2) add nagios to the group nagiocmd
3) add your webserver to the group nagiocmd
4) "chown nagios.nagiocmd /usr/local/nagios/var"
5) "chmod 2770 /usr/local/nagios/var"
6) restart nagios

You'll never have to manually set the permissions of rw again.  :)

jc