Problem displaying images in StatusMap

Justin Koby kobyj at purdue.edu
Sat Jan 11 00:26:04 CET 2003

I am having a problem getting my icons to display in the statusmap.  All
of the icons appear as the default question mark.  When you move the
mouse over a device, the correct image appears in the pop-up as well as
on the host detail page.  I did put the hostextinfo.cfg line into my
cgi.cfg.  My hostextinfo file contains the following lines:

define hostextinfo{
   host_name techOfficePrinter,b005Printer
   icon_image printer.gif
   icon_image_alt printer.gif
   vrml_image printer.gif
   statusmap_image printer.gif
   }

The images are in images/logos.  I don't think it is a rights issue
since the images appear in the popups.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Justin Koby
New Castle Community Schools