web authentication

Jeff McKeon jsm at inpro.net
Fri Jan 10 20:05:46 CET 2003

hey all,

I've had nagios up and running without web authentication for a while.
All is running fine (thanks to several people on this list) but today I
decided to get the authentication working... I followed the instructions
but something is FUBAR somewhere because when i try to open nagios with
my browser I get this...

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI
script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 500

Any ideas where I may have screwed the pooch on this one?

Thanks,

jeff