Not *exactly* a nagios question...

Scott Whitney swhitney at journyx.com
Fri Jan 10 18:54:19 CET 2003

But I figure SOMEONE on this list is doing this.

I want my nagios-list stuff to go to a nagios folder via procmail.

Now...I have qmail....so:

here's my .qmail file:

|preline /usr/bin/procmail -p -m ~/.procmailrc
/var/mail/spool/swhitney

If I put in the preline procmailrc line, it processes the procmailrc.  I then take out the /var/mail/spool/swhitney line to make it run through procmail, right, and not to return to qmail.

Well, my .procmailrc is:

:0 H
* ^Subject:.*[Nagios-users]*
/var/mail/folders/scott/Nagios

That's all.

If I implement this, I get NO MAIL.  At all.  It "hangs."  Then, when I remove this .procmailrc, it all comes through.

Sincere apologies for posting this "off-topic."  I know it's not Nagios-related, but it is related to this list, and I figure one of y'all has to be doing this.

Please flame directly to me, if you must, not to the list.

Thanks, folks.

Scott