Problems setting up icons

Nicholas P. Bernstein nickbernstein at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 9 21:28:56 CET 2003

Any thoughts/help/etc. would be appreciated:
I think I'm doing this pretty much by the book, but am obviously missing
something. The icons are living in /usr/local/nagios/share/images/logos and
I edited the config files as such:

I added the line:
xedtemplate_config_file=hostextinfo.cfg
to cgi.cfg and:
[nick at da3 etc]# cat hostextinfo.cfg
#
#       THIS IS THE Extended Information Configuration File
#       Basically, you say what Icons you want to use here. :)
#

define hostextinfo{
        host_name               DA
        icon_image              redhat.jpg
        statusmap_image:        redhat.png
        icon_image_alt          "Red Hat Linux Server"
        vrml_image              redhat.png
        statusmap_              redhat.jpg
        2d_coords               100,250
        3d_coords               100.0,50.0,75.0
    }

and my hosts.cfg:
define host{
        use                     generic-host            ; Name of host
template to use

        host_name               DA
        alias                   DA
        address                 192.168.210.12
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   480
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,u,r
        }

--------+
	| Nicholas Bernstein		| Work:			| Home:				|
	| UNIX Systems Administrator	| nick at docmagic.com	|
nickbernstein at sbcglobal.net	|
	| Document Systems Inc.		| www.docmagic.com	| nickbernstein at inbox.lv	|