Nagios & Architecture

Kreig Dubose KreigD at webex.com
Thu Jan 9 13:18:31 CET 2003

Hello All-

I'm a new user of the mailing list and the product and am quite excited
about the program and how it can help out with my duties/responsibilities.
On to my question:

Having spent the better part of this early morning searching the web and the
archives I can't find anything that really relates to the Fail-over/Remote
Monitoring capabilities and architecture of Nagios.  Are there any good bits
of information floating about regarding the Implementation Architecture for
Nagios ?  I'd hate to start down an bad road?  Eventually this could be a
multi-continent 1000 Plus machine install.

Thanks.