NSClient error

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Thu Jan 9 09:01:17 CET 2003

This is a known issue and has een discussed many times before on this
list. I experience the same thing on some servers, nut not all of
them. The strange thing is that I have a Citrix farm with five servers
that have the very same hardware and have the very same Ghost image.
Yet it only happens on two of them.

The author has announced a fix in the long awaited next release.

Let me guess: you are seeing this behaviour on a multi processor
Compaq (Proliant) server?