FPING

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Jan 8 22:58:04 CET 2003

Once all this is done Peter, you can create a new check_fping command
like so or modify the command_line for your existing check_ping command.

# 'check_fping' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_fping
        command_line    $USER1$/check_fping $HOSTADDRESS$ -n 10 -w500.0
30 -c1000.0 60
        }