Dougal Scott database scripts

Steven L. Kohrs steve at dtnspeed.net
Wed Jan 8 18:22:11 CET 2003

In the archive, I came across a message where someone mentioned that
Dougal Scott had written scripts to import Nagios logs into a database.
However, I didn't have much luck finding those scripts with a Google
search.

I've currently compiled Nagios with MySQL support, but would like to
comply with future Nagios releases.  The developer made an excellent
point with their explanation on why database support is being
eliminated.

I'm also interested in generating config files from a database.  I've
got 800+ hosts to configure.  I did see someone post some code for
accomplishing this.  Anybody else have any luck with implementing this?