check_ifoperstatus

Olivier Beauchemin (Budget-Tech IT Consulting) ofb at budget-tech.com
Wed Jan 8 07:03:27 CET 2003

I'm having some trouble getting check_ifoperstatus to work correctly, which
might be my fault...  From the command line, it works just fine, although
failing to print the results on it's own line.

ie.
[obeauche at mrtg libexec]# ./check_ifoperstatus -H x.x.x.x -C foobar -d
Serial0/0
OK: Interface Serial0/0 (index 1) is up.[obeauche at mrtg libexec]#

With the same arguments in the service.cfg file, it's working... but I get
"(No output returned from plugin)" as the status.

So, what does this mean? How do I fix it?

Thanks,
Olivier