Problems with cfg files

Armando Rasgado arasgado at la.ko.com
Tue Jan 7 16:57:30 CET 2003

Hi,

I am a beginner in this topic of Nagios. The problem is that when i
installed the Nagios software the installation didn´t create the etc
folder, but thats not the problem, the real problem is that i can´t see any
of the cfg files that I need.

I tried copying the cfg files that are in installation folder and that at a
first glance they looked fine, like the nagios.cfg and  cgi.cfg, but there
are others like the hosts.cfg that I really don´t now what information they
need inside of it, or   others like the  resource.cfg,

I understand that some of them you have to created them but there are
others like the hosts.cfg that the plugin requires you that I don´t now
what kind of information I need, I all ready read the manual but I can´t
see  anything that could help me.

Thx for the help.

Armando