NRPE enhancement

Stephen Milton milton at isomedia.com
Tue Jan 7 16:13:09 CET 2003

Another option is NRPEP (one of the older NetSaint based tools) which
was a perl replacement for the old NRPE.  The perl version already has
encryption.  I have been able to use it in my Nagios installation with
only trivial modifications to the check_nrpep program (change the
config default directory).

I suppose it is possible that the perl interpreter is less scalable
than the check_by_ssh, not really sure, but it works well for me.

-Steve

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 07:03:59AM -0500, Jolet, John eloquently stated:
> works fine for me!

Stephen Milton - Vice President                (425) 881-8769 x102
ISOMEDIA.COM - Premium Internet Services        (425) 869-9437 Fax
milton at isomedia.com                        http://www.isomedia.com