SNMP Working ..........

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Tue Jan 7 15:52:38 CET 2003

The only think required on the NT/2k side is the configuration of the
community string. Usually you can set it from the propeties of the SNMP
service in the "Services" panel under Admin Tools.

NT/2k supports the HOST MIB so you should be able to query the disk usage
info in addition to the interface traffic.

-sg