incoorect command line arguments supplied

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 11:08:30 CET 2003

Hi All

My nagios host is running linux from where i want to
monitor my sun machine.My services.cfg file on nagios
host is like this

define service{
 use      generic-service       ;
 host_name      unix1
 service_description    /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0 Free Space
 is_volatile    0
 check_period   24x7
 max_check_attempts     3
 normal_check_interval  5
 retry_check_interval   1
 contact_groups  unix-admins
 notification_interval  120
 notification_period    24x7
 notification_options   w,u,c,r
 check_command check_nrpe!check_disk1
 }

and the /etc/nrpe.cfg file on the sun solaris machine
has the following lines in it..

command[check_disk1]=/usr/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w
20 -c 10 -m /usr

I am getting incorrect command line arguments
supplied..while as when i run the command in stand
alone mode on the sun server it works..

Can anybody help..why this is happening

regards
Hrishy