FAQ question

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Tue Jan 7 03:56:06 CET 2003

I threw it together from scratch because I didn't like the other FAQ
projects out there.  FAQ-o-matic made me want to puke when I used it
and others weren't much better.  The code isn't available though (at
least for now), as it still needs work and I don't have time to start
another project.

On 6 Jan 2003 at 11:54, Jonathan Nichols wrote:

> Hey guys -
> 	Where did the FAQ on nagios.org come from? I mean, what software
> package was used to create it? Our current FAQ base solution at work is
> horrid and I desperately want to replace it.
>
> -Jonathan

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---