Still having check_by_ssh problems

Volker.Aust at premiere.de Volker.Aust at premiere.de
Mon Jan 6 17:07:10 CET 2003

This is what I get when I execute from the Nagios host as nagios user a
remote check_disk:

$ ./libexec13b2/check_by_ssh -H w.x.y.z -l nagios -i
/usr/local/nagios/.ssh/id_rsa -C /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_disk -w 80%
-c 70% -m -p /export/home
DISK CRITICAL - [10421765 kB (64%) free on /export/home]
$ echo $?
2

What is the result when you call your checks as nagios user from your nagios
host from the command line? Can you send an example?

-vol