notifications_enabled

Volker.Aust at premiere.de Volker.Aust at premiere.de
Mon Jan 6 16:47:31 CET 2003

Bill,

IIRC your problem have to do with retention. You have enabled retention of
nonstatus information (eg. notification enabled, active checks enabled, ...)
in your template (retain_nonstatus_information 1). If you want that Nagios
is reading your config from the config file and not from the retention file,
set retain_nonstatus_information 0 in your service definition (only for this
service) or in your template (for all services that uses this template).

Tom: I don't know whether check_period is remebered in the retention file.

-vol