Qmail with Nagios?????

Tom Welsh twelsh at square-box.com
Sat Jan 4 20:52:30 CET 2003

I use qmail and debian server and have the following in my
notifications....

Note /usr/bin/mailsubj is what I use to send mails

----------------<SNIP>------------------------------------

# 'notify-by-email' command definition (ORIGINAL)
define command{
        name            notify-by-email
        command_name    notify-by-email
        command_line    /usr/bin/echo -e 'Notification Type:
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService: $SERVICEDESC$\nHost: $HOSTA
LIAS$\nAddress: $HOSTADDRESS$\nState: $SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time:
$DATETIME$\n\nAdditional Info:\n\n$OUTPUT$' | /usr/b
in/mailsubj ' $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert - $HOSTALIAS$/$SERVICEDESC$ is
$SERVICESTATE$ ' $CONTACTEMAIL$
        }

Cheers

Tom welsh