NAgios Setup errors

rvelez rvelez at sunguruz.com
Fri Jan 3 23:49:46 CET 2003

Nothing still get the same errors, I am going to try to recompile and
try doing the configs over, one thing that is strange the Reporting
aspect is working but I get these errors in apache log:

[Fri Jan  3 17:20:53 2003] [error] [client 192.168.0.3] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/histogram.cgi
ld.so.1: trends.cgi: fatal: libpng12.so.0: open failed: No such file or
directory

any idea?

Thanks for your help

Regards