Check_nt stuff

Tong Young Tong at keen.com
Fri Jan 3 18:37:06 CET 2003

There is an html file included with Nsclient which gives examples of how
to use those two functions with check_nt.  It is called README and is in
the root folder.

MEMORY USAGE

] [-c <critical percent>]

<warning percent> and <critical percent> : thresholds between 1 and 100.

Example:
./check_nt -H 192.168.1.1 -p 1248 -v MEMUSE -w 80 -c 90

DISK USAGE

Syntax: check_nt -H <hostname> -p <port> -v USEDDISKSPACE -l <drive
letter> [-w <warning percent> ] [-c <critical percent>]

drive letter should be only one character.
<warning percent> and <critical percent> : thresholds between 1 and 100.

Example:
./check_nt -H 192.168.1.1 -p 1248 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l C -w 80 -c 90