Displayed time incorrect.

Jacob Cazzell jacob at webexc.com
Fri Jan 3 16:41:23 CET 2003

Hi all,

I'm having a problem that is really driving me nuts: Nagios is displaying
the time approximately 5 hours ahead of the actual time.

I look at the log files, and the datestamp is correct.

[1041607776] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: <snip>

date -r 1041607776
Fri Jan  3 10:29:36 EST 2003

This is correct.  It's 10:30am EST here in Indianapolis.  So I know the
data is correct, it's just not displaying correctly.

If anyone has any tips on what I need to change/configure to get the
correct time displaying on the user screens.

Thanks in advance!

Jacob

Jacob Cazzell
Webexcellence