Problems with Nagios 1.0 on Red Hat 8.0

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Fri Jan 3 16:16:14 CET 2003

Did you make sure that:

1.  In the installation phase, you ran "make install-mode"
2.  The user that the apache runs as has permissions to write to
nagios.cmd (usually done by added the "webserver" user to whatever group
 nagios.cmd is set to)

Just some suggestions of things to double check.

Russell Scibetti

Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.
http://www.quadrix.com