PHP Front End For Nagios?

Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Thu Jan 2 18:24:22 CET 2003

There was a really good web interface for Netsaint that used MySQL
called NSA, but the only thing I found for Nagios is Nagat and it's
written in PHP but you have to write your own interface to MySQL.  I've
been using Perl for a long time and don't have time to learn PHP right
now.

Stanley G. Martin
Sprint - ISS Enterprise App/Decision Support Services
Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com