FW: WML interface & Nokia 7650

Hagen Deike Hagen_Deike at icon-scm.com
Thu Feb 27 20:05:13 CET 2003

I was able to see the same symptoms your described in the SDK, yes...

> Is that SDK freely downloadable?

You only need to register, but you can fill in anything you like. I did ;-)

> Do you think the CGI could be changed to get round this problem? - I
> haven't had time to look at the source yet, but there must be some
> difference between the tools/about options and the others..

I really can't tell. In fact that only this one model has a problem it's
possible that the firmware isn't processing the WML file correctly. I'm not
a programmer anyway so I won't be very helpful at this point :-|

Regards,
Hagen Deike