WML interface & Nokia 7650

Ian Chilton mailingilst at ichilton.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 19:51:28 CET 2003

Hello,

> I have the same problem with this model, but I don't use the "Hardware" it
> self. I'm using the WAP SDK from Nokia.

Interesting, so the emulator for the 7650 has the same problem as the
hardware?

Is that SDK freely downloadable?

Do you think the CGI could be changed to get round this problem? - I
haven't had time to look at the source yet, but there must be some
difference between the tools/about options and the others..

Thanks

--ian