check_procs help

ah43 at httpsite.com ah43 at httpsite.com
Thu Feb 27 14:28:59 CET 2003

> try the -v option and report back. Or look closely at configure output. I
> susppect for some reason the proper ps syntax was not correctly determined.
>
> Also, we need verion info for OS and plugins to be helpful. Otherwise, we're
> just making wild guesses.
>
> --
> Karl

I tried the-v option and it shows:

ps -axo 'stat uid ppid comm args'

Sorry, forgot to mention: FreeBSD 4.7, nagios-1.0.b6, nagios-plugins-1.3.b1,
check_procs (nagios-plugins 1.3.0-alpha1) 1.1.1.1

Is the linux ps syntax hard coded into the check_procs binary or something?

--
Andy Harrison
ah##@httpsite.com