FreeBSD & Nagios with statusmap.cgi | How??

Bas van der Veen bas.vanderveen at kahuna.nl
Thu Feb 27 13:12:56 CET 2003

Karl,

I didn't mean to imply that the developers of Nagios should make the *total* faq for running Nagios on FreeBSD.

Just a little note stating that FreeBSD users can use the ported version (without any warranty about it functioning or not) would have been nice. I had Nagios up and running in 3 hours on a linux box (fully working that is). FreeBSD takes 2 days now and it ain't finished yet :-( (FreeBSD = company policy).

Regards,

Bas