Refreshing & Scrolling

Martin, John john.martin at carsdirect.com
Wed Feb 26 20:45:30 CET 2003

One quick way I can think of to handle this is to insert HTML anchors at
each hostname in the services list, and then if the client is looking at
that anchor directly, the refresh should pop them right back into place.
This would obviously require some modification to the CGI that generates the
HTML.

Theory untested. ;)

Good luck,
-John