Icons don´t turn up

nagios-users nagios-users at lists.netways.de
Tue Feb 25 17:10:48 CET 2003

Hi all !
I configured nagios to use templates for the Extended Information, as it is described in the FAQ :

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hostextinfo.cfg
xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg

And I have added some entries also as described.
But no icon or info turns up.
Where can I see if my nagios (deb. Package) can do templates (compile option) or what else can be the cause.

I am migrating my netsaint conf to nagios

Nik Engel                     NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-13             D-90429 Nürnberg
Fax.0911/92885-33
nengel at netways.de             www.netways.de