How to Implement SMS Alert

bernie liwanag bliwanag at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 11:46:15 CET 2003

Thanks a lot for all of your suggestions.

I prefer to use the gnokii in my Red Hat Linux (7.2)
box. I have tried to test it manually and it works I
can send a txt message from my 6150 nokia. However I
would like to ask your help again in integrating it to
my nagios. Also how will i monitor the
transactions/processes of gnokii in nagios.

Thanks a Lot and more Power to all of you!

Bernie