Cached failure?

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Feb 23 14:13:29 CET 2003

I brought up a new server yesterday.  I've added four service checks to
it, all that are "check_by_ssh" based.  At the moment two are passing,
and two are having problems. The two that are problematic had problems
when they were first brought up.  I've corrected the problems, and
tested the check commands by hand.  They work,  but Nagios continues to
show the "first failure state".  Yes, I've restarted Nagios since I made
the changes, and the service checks ARE running periodically.

I'm at a lost about what to do to correct this.