Gimme your web server config's if its not Apacheplease :)

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Sat Feb 22 04:54:29 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 20:12, Stanley Hopcroft wrote:
> Dear Gentlemen,
>
> Thank you very much for employing this thread so gainfully.
>
> What happens if a contributor would choose the same name as another
> contributed plugin (I know of one such case already) ?

If posted to the new tracker on SourceForge, the name conflict will not
matter until we add it to contrib. People may want to refer to the
specifc tracker entry when referring to code that has not yet been
placed in contrib.

At that point, the maintainers will eiter rename one of both, or merge
functionalities in such a way the there is not need for separate
plugins, and the conflict goes away.

Both of these things have happened in the past.

--
Karl