Monitoring running processes in Novell boxes

Sandro Vaz (UOL) sandromergvaz at uol.com.br
Fri Feb 21 14:51:56 CET 2003

Hi list,

I'm looking for a way to monitor services/process running in Novell Netware
boxes. I searched FAQ, took a look at check_nwstat, but it seems there's no
option to do it (as we do using NSClient).

And as my Novell's knowledge is /dev/null i submit my question to see if
someone has a solution.

Thank you all very much,

Sandro Vaz

---