Monitoring MS Outlook Web Access

Burnson, Richard rburnson at cps.k12.il.us
Thu Feb 20 23:52:10 CET 2003

Thanks!  That gets me a step closer, unfortunately
now the perl script isn't passing the "@" character.
Even with "\" in front.  The developer is now looking
at modifying the perl module to see if it is being
stripped out.  At least by hand we can get the form
page that the script wants though.

Richard