Monitoring MS Outlook Web Access

Burnson, Richard rburnson at cps.k12.il.us
Thu Feb 20 19:25:39 CET 2003

Has anyone written any scripts to monitor an OWA system?
What I'm looking for is a method of logging into the
system with a dummy account, open up its inbox and open
an e-mail message.  I have a developer working on this
with an html scraper, but he's having issues with the .asp
pages and pop-up login prompts.

Thanks,
Richard