nagat not working properly

ah43 at httpsite.com ah43 at httpsite.com
Thu Feb 20 18:41:58 CET 2003

> Hello All,
>
> Can anyone tell me how can i configure NAGAT. I have configured as
> given in the installation document and also tried some different
> alternative but nothing works. The first window is opening but
> when I click on some of the link then it shows error. In the
> import link, it shows that the nagios.cfg not found.

I had significant trouble as well...

First, add this line to serviceedit.php at line 58 (before the $objectid=
line).

$saveobject['contact_groups'] =
@implode(",",$saveobject['contact_groups']);

Then, fix the template lines in hosts.cfg and services.cfg that say:

name    generic-service ; blah blah blah

Get rid of everything after the word 'generic-service' nagat processes it
as part of the name.

Then, I imported the configs.  Ignore the "No nagios.cfg data found"
error.  After you click to import them, go back into the importer screen
and you'll see the list of other files to import.  What I had to do to get
them to import correctly was to import one single file at a time, and NOT
check off more than one.

E-Mail: ah43 at httpsite.com
Date: 20-Feb-2003
Time: 12:32:00