Problems during compile on Solaris

VonEssen, John vonessj at intelihealth.com
Thu Feb 20 18:06:01 CET 2003

Okay. I compiled jpeg, png, and gd from soure. (Note: I had to install xpm in order for gd to build) Everything (libs and headers) is installed in /usr/local.

I then run ./configure --with-gd-inc=/usr/local/include --with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib

and everything compiles successfully. Now I just have to figure out how this program works - configuration wise!

Thanks.
John