Can I generate alert for bandwidth utilization ......?

Chris Losch Chris.Losch at newham.gov.uk
Thu Feb 20 11:00:13 CET 2003

There is also the Check_Traffic plugin which has the ability to scan the
network device using SNMP generate the config files automatically and graph
using the RRD tool.

Go and look at http://adi.blink.pl/nagios, and if it appeals be sure to read
the Nagios-users list, since there are a few bugs.

And on that note, Adrian, how close are you to getting the next release out?