Monitoring Windows systems...

Fredrik Wänglund Fredrik.Wanglund at datavis.se
Thu Feb 20 08:33:12 CET 2003

You can use NSCLient or SNMP

/FredrikW

-----Original Message-----
From:	Perez, Percy [mailto:PercyP at versa-valves.com]
Sent:	Thu 20-Feb-03 03:01
To:	nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:	[Nagios-users] Monitoring Windows systems...
Hello Everyone,

I just installed Nagios under a Debian/hppa system.
In the past I used Netsaint with the plugins supplied which allowed me to
monitor nt systems.
Are there any new plugins for nagios?
Sorry for posting this basic question, but the Mailing-List Search-engine in
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=1873 is down.
I get "Forum not found"

Thank you in advance.

Percy
Proprietary and Confidential: The information transmitted is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.