Status Map images howto

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Feb 19 23:45:30 CET 2003

For starters, change your configuration from the old method to the template
method, as per:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xedtemplate.html#hostextinfo

Make the necessary changes, restart Nagios, and see if that helps.  If you
still have problems, please be more descriptive than "never seemed to work";
my crystal ball is in for repair this week.

jc