CGIMap issue

Nagios nagios at atlantic-isp.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 23:40:19 CET 2003

No Nagios will only display the hosts you have specified co-ordinates
for.
That's if you have specified default_statusmap_layout=0 in the cgi.cfg
file.

What you have should be enough to display this one host in the status
map.
One possible reason why you get this error is when you compiled Nagios
you did not specify --with-template-extinfo which would enable you to
specify hostextinfo in template format as you have done here.

Try changing it to the default layout to the default old method and see
if it helps.
However I don't know the minimum information you have to supply and what
fields are optional.

http:// <http://%3cyour/> <your nagios
url>/docs/xeddefault.html#hostextinfo

Tony