nmap2nagios & Debian

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 19 23:10:02 CET 2003

http://packages.debian.org is a great tool. You can search the contents
of Debian packages for a particular file. A cursory search brought up
this list:

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=simple.pm&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=stable&arch=i386

It looks like you want the "libtemplate-perl" package. Another option
when confronted with missing perl dependencies is to search CPAN,
although I usually find what I'm looking for faster through
packages.debian.org.

Sean