Trend Analysis and Performance History

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed Feb 19 16:45:46 CET 2003

Yes, trending is something we're all keen to see.  However, except for APAN
and roll-your-own solutions (refer to my post of a few mins ago regarding
using JpGraph and MySQL), it's not there.  I'm sure Ethan would consider
clever and eloquent code submissions in this regard.

As for OpenNMS, I do recall a post discussing this about 2-3 months ago.  If
you want to give it a go, best of luck, as the general consensus was that
OpenNMS devours system resources.  You will need some *serious* iron.

jc