Bandwidth Utilization using check_snmp

Steve Dussaux stevox2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 16:48:14 CET 2003

Yes you can use Apan but the -w and -c args, used by check_snmp to set CRITICAL and WARNING
thresolds, are not implemented in Apan...So you cannot generate alert.

Steve

 --- Atul Shrivastava <atulsh at hclinsys.com> a écrit : > Actually I can remove this 32 from the
query by using the -d option in the check_snmp but the