Remote Disk Usage

Thiago Lima thiagolima at webforce.com.br
Wed Feb 19 13:38:46 CET 2003

	Hi,

	I needed to check the disk usage in several machines, and I
cound't find anything that would do it in a simple way, so I changed the
check_ifoperstatus.pl plugin to fetch all partitions from the machine
and report they all in one service.

	Here is the output :

	OK - / 16.29% Used - /home 9.59% Used - /usr 76.98% Used - /var
28.55% Used

	Currently I'm using CMU-SNMP in all my machines and configured
it to report disk utilization for each partition.

-snmpd.conf

disk /
disk /usr
disk /home
disk /var

--

	check_disk_snmp.pl first fetchs all partitions configured, and
then lookup each one to see if they are free enough. You can configure

	Today it does the work very well for me, but if there's any
other people needing it, I can make it a little better and more
configurable.

If anyone has interest in it, please let me know.

thiago.
(sorry about the bad english)