nagat not working properly

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Tue Feb 18 08:28:44 CET 2003

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how can i configure NAGAT. I have configured as given in the installation document and also tried some different alternative but nothing works. The first window is opening but when I click on some of the link then it shows error. In the import link, it shows that the nagios.cfg not found.
Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services