pngtogd2 issue

Daniel Jimenez DanielJ at avatar-cs.net
Sat Feb 15 20:04:09 CET 2003

All,

I have Nagios almost 100% configured correctly. The only issue I'm having is
converting a png to a gd2 file. I downloaded and installed gd 2.x from the
website as instructed by the Nagios FAQ. When I run pngtogd2 file.png
file.gd2 0 0 it creates a file w/o error, I have Nagios pointing to this
file for the status map... yet it still displays a question mark. The jpg,
and gif format work great on the pop-up and other menus. I know I have the
path correct as well...

Any suggestions? Could it be an issue w/the png file itself?

Daniel Jimenez
Systems Administrator
Avatar Computer Solutions, Inc.
Network Support, Voice / Data Cabling, and Internet Services
340 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. Suite #265
Voice: 281.999.1300 / 888.503.0503
Fax: 281.999.7070
Web:  www.avatar-cs.net <http://www.avatar-cs.net/>