Databased configuration

Chris Fedde cfedde at viawest.net
Fri Feb 14 19:10:33 CET 2003

Please forgive me if this is a FAQ.  I have been unable to find an obvious
note about this in the FAQ or the archive of the mailing list.

I'm about to embark on a project to back end the configuration files with a
database. I'm doing this to support a provisioning process for a
potentially large number of hosts and services.  Has there been any work
already done in this area?  I'd be interested to hear any info or pointers
that you might have to share.

Thanks in advance
--
    Chris Fedde